- Woodbridge Town Hall
- Woodbridge YMCA
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Woodbridge Chamber of Commerce
- Woodbridge Board of Education
- Great Schools – The Department of Housing and Urban Development has partnered with Great Schools, a national non-profit educational resource for parents, to provide their free web-based tool, www.greatschools.org, to parents who live in public housing or who receive rental assistance. Click on the ‘Great Schools’ link for more information.
- My Social Security-Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) are significant sources of income for retirees and people with disabilities. When applying for a mortgage, public, private or subsidized housing, applicants generally must provide proof of income as part of their application. For people who receive a monthly Social Security or SSI benefit, ‘my Social Security’, a secure, online service, is the fastest way to obtain a Benefit Verification or Proof of Income letter. With ‘my Social Security’ people who receive benefits can easily view, print, or save an official letter that includes proof of their benefit amount and type, Medicare start date and withholding amount and/or age. Create your free ‘my Social Security’ account today!